Associate, Monitoring & Evaluation
Website Professional Development Centre, Gilgit (PDC’ G)
- preparing progress and periodic reports on monitoring and evaluation activities
- preparing work plans and activities for monitoring, evaluation and research in consultation with Head, PDC’G
- providing assistance in collecting data, and also analyzing the monitoring and evaluation findings
- providing proper feedback to the projects being implemented by PDC’G based on monitoring and evaluation findings
- maintaining documents and records appropriately
- coordinating with Head PDC’G and/or his nominee to incorporate best practices and lessons learned into the project cycle.
- a Master degree in Art / Science in Sociology or Social Science from a HEC recognized and well reputed Pakistani or Foreign University
- at least two to three years’ of relevant work experience
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to write reports and work well in teams
- ability to relate well to people and to communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds
- ability to keep high level of confidentiality.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs by email to email@example.com. Please mark the subject line with position number “10000103”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by April 22, 2018
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aku.edu/vacancies/pages/job-detail.aspx?JobID=4991&Title=Associate, Monitoring & Evaluation →