Applications are invited for admission to Master’s Programme from the applicants who possess at least a second class Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from HEC recognized University in the following subjects by 03-01-2017 positively:
|Natural Sciences||Biological Sciences||Social Sciences|
2. Computer Sciences
3. Earth Sciences
5. Information Technology
|1. Animal Sciences
4. Plant Sciences
5. Environmental Sciences
3. BBS (Bachelor of Business Studies)
4. Defense & Strategic Studies
5. Gender Studies
7. Public Administration (MPA)
8. Pakistan Studies
Note: Minimum duration of the above mentioned M.Sc/MPA/BBS Programme is 2-years (4-semesters).
- Applicants must possess a bachelor or equivalent degree (14-years) at least in second division (45% marks) from HEC recognized university.
- An applicant must have studied the courses, if any, which are specified in the QAU Prospectus available online at QAU website as pre-requisite for admission to the subject seeking admission in.
- An applicant must pass entry test with at least 40% marks, (if required) for the subject seeking admission in. The subjects for which entry test is required are given below under the heading ‘ENTRY TEST.’
The following are not eligible for admission to Master’s programme:
- Those who have failed in Master’s Programme of this University;
- Those who have ceased to be the student of this University;
- Those who already possess a Master or an equivalent degree from this or any other University (exempted for applicants of Computer Science (Self-Finance), MPA and Archaeology;
- Students who are already on rolls of the M.Sc. Programme of this University or any other University.
- For Anthropology/Sociology, applicants with any degree of more than 14-years are not eligible.
How To Apply
- The Admission Data Summary Sheet can be downloaded from the QAU website (click here to download ), along with a Challan of the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. amounting to Rs.2000/-. Admission Forms are not available at QAU Campus.
- The applicants are advised to deposit the same in the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. in favour of the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (throughout the country with bank charges, non-refundable).
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the downloaded Admission Data Summary Sheet along with other requisite documents; otherwise the application will not be entertained.
- The Downloaded Admission Data Summary Sheet along with all relevant attested documents can be sent by Post/Courier on the following address: –
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS),
(CAMP OFFICE) AT THE BACK OF CENTRAL LIBRARY,
QUAID-I-AZAM UNIVERSITY, ISLAMABAD (45320)