GB Youth Internship Programme
Application Deadline: Friday 2nd February, 2018
The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP) is pleased to announce Youth Internship Program for fresh graduates (both men and women) from Gilgit, Ghizer, Skardu, Ghanchay, Astore, Shigar, Khermang, Hunza and Nagar districts of Gilgit-Baltistan in partnership with the Youth Affairs Department, Government of Gilgit-Baltistan.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be permanent resident of Gilgit-Baltistan as per NADRA database.
- Must have completed (not in progress) a 16 years of education, i.e. 4 years of Bachelor program or 2 years Masters Programme from HEC recognized universities/institutions. Or must have completed diploma in technical themes such as DEA, B. Tech etc.
- Must not have completed their degree before 2015.
- Must have 2.6 CGPA in semester systems or 65% marks in annual examination systems.
- Must be fresh, with no prior working experience.
- Must be less than 25 years of age
- Must not have been benefited from any AKRSP initiated internship program.
Applicants should apply online below. The application form could also be downloaded below or obtained from AKRSP offices. Submit the duly completed form either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at AKRSP offices in Gilgit -Baltistan no later than Friday 2nd February, 2018.
3 months, 1st March to May 31, 2018
Applicants should use the prescribed application form. Otherwise their application would not be considered for shortlisting.
Please note that current students are NOT eligible to apply.
Interns will be placed at various organizations in Gilgit Baltistan only, not down country.
Interns will get Rs. 10,000/= stipend per month during the internship.
Internship does not imply any responsibility on behalf of AKRSP for job at AKRSP or elsewhere during or beyond the internship period.
Note: AKRSP runs separate internship program for graduates from District Diamer, Chipursan, Upper Ishkoman, and Siligan valleys therefor applicants from these areas will not be included.
Questions? Please send a mail to email@example.com for any question/queries.
Deadline Over…. all Links has been disabled
Click Here to Apply Online: YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY ONLINE
Download Application Form (in case you are not able to apply online)
Submit the duly completed form either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at AKRSP offices in Gilgit -Baltistan no later than Friday 2nd February, 2018.